Burnaby Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services offering the practical recommendation and efficient and effective assistance whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the aspects of intellectual property law. With our assistance, you could maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
The services we offer in Intellectual Property law consist of all those that are required in order to protect intangible assets, beginning with preliminary clearance and infringement services. Our professionals can offer opinions about industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. To be able to register intellectual property within Canada and the United States, your application will be prosecuted and prepared by skilled patent and trade-mark paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, allowing you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the preparation of patent applications in your particular technical area.
Intellectual Property services assist clients in the maintenance and commercialization of intellectual property assets. The strategic business objectives of clients would always be our top priority, and whichever guidance will be formulated to be able to meet client goals. Regular intellectual property audits will ensure the right protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation would involve right employment policies and agreements, adequate agreements along with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general advice regarding the steps necessary for the ownership and control of intangible assets, consisting of trade secrets. Services involve the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to acquire, license, or sell intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, such as joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement, distribution agreement and end use agreement, associated to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the sale and purchase of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skilled in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of federal and provincial courts about whatever and all aspects of copyright, trade secret, trade-mark and patent law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound methods for resolving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf